The College of Forestry provides professional academic advisors who are experts on your curriculum, College and University policies, and student development. Our primary purpose is to assist our students in making the most of this educational opportunity. Your Forestry advisor will stay with you from orientation to graduation.
COF Academic Advisors are working remotely and available to students by mobile phone or email. Advising appointments will be conducted by Zoom or phone.
How much time should I schedule? You can have as much time as you need! These are suggestions to help you.
|15 Minutes||25 Minutes||50 Minutes|
Current COF Students
- are required to meet with their academic advisor at least once every quarter
- can schedule using the link next to their advisor's name above
Current OSU Students in other majors
can schedule an appointment with the following Academic Advisors for information on a specific major:
- Forestry, Forest Engineering, Forest/Civil Engineering: Sandy Jameson
- Natural Resources: Terina McLachlain
- Renewable Materials: Autumn Granger
- Tourism, Recreation & Adventure Leadership: Beth Thompson
- Undecided: Autumn Granger
Newly Admitted COF Students
- First-Years, Transfers, and Post-Baccs who have not attended OSU previously should register for a START orientation session
- Post-Baccs who previously completed coursework at OSU should schedule an appointment with the Academic Advisor for their major