The College of Forestry provides professional academic advisors who are experts on your curriculum, College and University policies, and student development. Our primary purpose is to assist our students in making the most of this educational opportunity. Your Forestry advisor will stay with you from orientation to graduation.
- Monday - Friday | 9am to 5pm |September 20th to October 1st
- Location: COF Student Services Office | 116 Peavy Forest Science Center (PFSC)
- Saturday, September 25th | 10am to noon Pacific time | Zoom link Passcode: NR@OSU
- Monday, September 27th | 12-1pm Pacific time | Zoom link Passcode: 485097
- Fall '21: COF Advisors are primarily working from campus. Appointments will remain Zoom/phone for fall term, but you are welcome to drop into the office with quick questions.
- Use the "schedule an appointment" link listed next to your advisor's photo below.
- How much time should I schedule? You can have as much time as you need! These are suggestions to help you.
|15 Minutes||25 Minutes||50 Minutes|
Current COF Students
- are required to meet with their academic advisor at least once every quarter
- can schedule using the link next to their advisor's name above
Current OSU Students in other majors
can schedule an appointment with the following Academic Advisors for information on a specific major:
- Forestry, Forest Engineering, Forest/Civil Engineering: Sandy Jameson
- Natural Resources: Terina McLachlain
- Renewable Materials: Autumn Granger
- Tourism, Recreation & Adventure Leadership: Beth Thompson
- Undecided: Autumn Granger or Nicole Kent
Newly Admitted COF Students
- First-Years, Transfers, and Post-Baccs who have not attended OSU previously should register for a START orientation session
- Post-Baccs who previously completed coursework at OSU should schedule an appointment with the Academic Advisor for their major