Undergraduate Resources and Forms

College of Forestry Course Override Requests

Seeking access to an undergrad course in the College of Forestry?
Use this form to request an override for a College of Forestry class (FE, FES, FOR, NR, TRAL, WSE). Please complete one form per course. Requests are reviewed within 1-3 business days and results will be emailed to you. Submitting a request does not guarantee an override will be granted.

Seeking access to a graduate course in the College of Forestry?
Please contact the department offering the course:


Course Substitution Petition

 Do you have a transfer course that you'd like to have evaluated for use in your major or Bacc Core?  
Submit the Petition for Course Substitution to your COF Academic Advisor.  Please attach the course syllabus.