The CoF Student Resources & Engagement Office provides employers an opportunity to schedule general information sessions and interview rooms (or provide appropriate referrals for alternate locations).
Career Development Days
Career Development Days is a spring term event, typically scheduled in April, which is designed to connect students and employers who can speak about career paths, opportunities and helpful professional development topics. If you are interested in attending Career Development Days, contact the Student Resources & Engagement Office at email@example.com.
Employer interviews are currently being scheduled in the Career Development Center during the Peavy Hall construction. Please contact Brooke Harrington to help coordinate an interview space.
Sign-up sheets (provided by employer) can be made available to students. In addition, we are happy to post the positions you are hiring and interviewing for to the Student Employment Opportunities web page.
General information session
If you are interested in scheduling a general information session on campus, please contact Brooke Harrington at (541) 737-1593.
The CoF Student Resources & Engagement Office will:
- Post materials (on bulletin boards and in the weekly Fernhopper Blog) provided by you announcing the event (date, time, location).
- Make available to students interview sign-up sheets (provided by you) for on-campus interviews. Upon your request, sign-up sheets will be faxed to you the day before your campus visit and a hard copy will be provided upon your arrival on campus.
- Provide up to two (2) guest parking permits for the day of your visit. (Additional parking permits can be purchased online)
- Student Resources & Engagement will be available upon your arrival to ensure that your information session runs properly and campus computer equipment is working for presentations. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of your event and bring your presentation on a USB drive.
- Provide information about the annual SAF Job Fair and how to connect with the SAF Student Chapter student coordinator. You can also check the SAF Job fair page for job fair and registration information.
Please send promotional materials to Brooke Harrington via email.
The OSU CoF Student Resources & Engagement will NOT be responsible for:
- Coordinating, ordering, or paying for any food and/or beverage (F&B) service. You are welcome to bring F&B or arrange for delivery. You are responsible for clean-up of all F&B. We are unable to provide plates, utensils, napkins or cups for any F&B you provide.
- If you alter the set-up of the room you have reserved, we appreciate you returning the room to its previous configuration.
- Creating posters, signs, sign-up sheets, etc. for your company/agency/organization.
- Collecting resumes and/or pre-screening resumes or applicants. If you require resumes prior to your visit, please request that students submit them to you directly via email or mail.
We look forward to working together in the most effective and efficient way to benefit our students, the operations of the College, and employer recruiters. Thank you.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Brooke Harrington at (541) 737-1593.