This program is 6 undergraduate credits (WSE 499) or 3 graduate credits (WSE 599); credits valid during Summer Term.
Qualifies as technical elective for CCE majors! (Architectural, Civil, and Construction Engineering).
See a sample Syllabus & Itinerary from 2022. Stay tuned for updates!
- At least sophomore class standing by beginning of program
- 2.75 OSU GPA or higher
- Satisfactory OSU Conduct Record
- All applicants must successfully complete an interview demonstrating academic purpose and maturity.
Natural Resource Majors: See how this program fits within your major requirements!
Application Deadline: TBD
STEPS TO APPLY
- Complete the application through the OSU GO Application Portal
- All students will be interviewed by the program leaders as the final step in the application process. Applicants will be individually contacted for interviews.
- Check out our page with tips and recommendations for submitting a strong application!
NOTE: After beginning your application, you are permitted to save it and return to it repeatedly. Just make sure you submit before the deadline!