The Forest Health in Oregon: State of the State 2020 conference will be held February 26-27 at the LaSells Stewart Center on the campus of Oregon State University. Geared to foresters, forest managers, woodland owners, students, and others with an interest in forest health, the conference will provide a blend of current information and practical applications on how to manage a healthy forest.
- Early-Bird Registration: $150 (deadline February 18)
- Regular Registration: $200 (begins February 19)
- One-day registration: $125
On-site registration will be available. Standard Registration includes morning refreshments, lunch, AM/PM breaks, and all conference-related materials.
- Student Registration: Student registration is free with a current, valid ID. Students can attend as many or as few sessions as they would like. Student registration includes all conference-related materials, but does not include food.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing to email@example.com two (2) weeks prior to the start of the conference. Cancellation requests received by that time will receive a refund of registration fees minus a $50.00 administrative fee. Substitutions may be allowed. Please contact the conference organizers for approval.
The LaSells Stewart Center
875 SW 26th Street
Corvallis, Oregon 97331-3101
The Forest Health 2020 Conference brings together researchers and managers to present the current state of the science on forest health in Oregon. Topics at this year's conference include: Insects, Pathogens, & Invasive Species; Wildlife & Ecosystem Services; Fire; Silviculture, Forest Health, & Operations; Collaboratives & Partnerships; and Drought & Weather.
Continuing Education Credits
The 2020 Forest Health in Oregon conference has been certified for 12.0 Category 1 CEUs by the Society of American Foresters (SAF).
Several hotels are available in Corvallis. For a list, please visit the Corvallis Chamber of Commerce website. The Hilton Garden Inn (541-752-5000) is within walking distance to the LaSells Stewart Center. Parking is free in the hotel lot for registered guests.
Parking at OSU:
- Visitor permits are required Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 5:00pm.
- Visitor permits are $10 per day. Visitor permits must be displayed on the dash of your vehicle at all times. If the permit is not displayed you may receive a parking violation.
- It is recommended that permits be purchased online prior to your arrival. There are kiosks located in each of the visitor parking lots to purchase a permit on site, if needed.
- To purchase a permit online go to http://parking.oregonstate.edu/visitor
The best visitor parking is located in the Reser Stadium Parking lot on the corner of 26th and Western Boulevard (across from the LaSells Stewart Center) and in the Parking Garage on floors 1-4 located at 26th and Washington Way.
Program questions: Dave Shaw, OSU College of Forestry, 541-737-2845, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration questions: Shannon Murray, OSU College of Forestry Continuing & Professional Education, 541-737-3740, email@example.com.