CoF International Programs is hosting our first-ever photo contest, and we want to see YOUR photos!
Show us the amazing experiences you've had on your recent international experiences studying abroad, researching, interning, or teaching (not vacationing).
NEW DATES! Contest is open from March 16-April 19, 2020
- Culture: Who have you visited and what do they do?
- Natural World: Where has your work taken you?
- Active Learning: How have you applied your studies outside the classroom?
- “Click”: How have your experiences enhanced your perspective through a click of understanding or the click of a shutter?
- People’s Choice: The College of Forestry community will vote on their favorite photo!
Winning photos of each category (and the nominees for People's Choice) will be printed and displayed at the Spring International Coffee in the new Peavy atrium on May 7th at 10:30am, where we will vote on the winner of the People's Choice award!
Who Can Enter?
Students, faculty, staff, and visiting scholars of the College of Forestry,
Students, faculty, and staff from any OSU college/department who has traveled on a program with CoF International Programs.
How to Enter:
Email your photos to email@example.com before April 19th at 11:59pm! Subject line must indicate which category you are submitting to.
You may enter as many photos as you like, but each photo MUST have:
- Category you are entering in
- Short caption describing what is happening in the photo and where it was taken. (100 words maximum)
- Date the photo was taken
- Your name and major/department
Any entries that are obviously of a vacation (i.e. not studying, teaching, interning, researching, etc.) will be disqualified.
By submitting your photos, you are agreeing that CoF International Programs, the College of Forestry, and/or OSU may use your photos for promotional purposes.
No purchases necessary to win.
Who Are the Judges?
Dr. Mark Needham, Lauren Rennan, Phillip Mann, Michele Justice, and Kerry Menn.
The judges will select one winner per category. Each winner will receive a gift card worth approximately $50 from a local business, restaurant, or Amazon. More details coming soon!
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org