The annual College of Forestry Career Fair is a student club organized and run event which hosts a vast array of private and public employers looking to fill seasonal, part-time, full-time and internship positions from all sectors of forestry, forest products, natural resources and outdoor recreation.
College of Forestry students eagerly anticipate this career fair as a chance to meet face to face with leaders in their field of study. In addition to providing networking opportunities for many employers and hundreds of students, this fair funds SAF Student Chapter Club annual activities including leadership and professional development activities and operation of the SAF Christmas tree farm.
Employers are welcome to contact the CoF Student Resources & Engagement Office with questions about the College of Forestry Career Fair, sponsored by the SAF Student Chapter, 541-737-1594.
Employer can receive information about the upcoming College of Forestry Career Fair or other CoF recruitment events and opportunities by submitting your contact information to join our mailing list!
Registration for the 2020 Virtual Forestry Career Fair is now open for students and employers. Visit Handshake to register for this years event!
For training on how to use the virtual platform, please access these resources:
- Help Article: A Guide to Virtual Fairs in Handshake for Employers
- Video: How to Set a Schedule for a Virtual Fair
For any registration or scheduling questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Birch Trail Camp for Girls
- Boise Cascade - Wood Products
- Bureau of Land Management - Oregon State
- California Department of Parks & Recreation - Workforce planning & recruitment
- Great Basin Institute
- Green Diamond Resource Company
- Lone Rock Resources
- Mason, Bruce, & Girard, Inc.
- Miller Timber Services
- Montana Conservation Corps
- Northwest Management Inc.
- Northwest Farm Credit Services
- Oregon Department of Forestry - Western Lane District
- OSU Leadership Academy
- OSU Research Forests
- Peace Corps
- Potlatch Deltic
- Rayonier Inc
- Roseburg Forest Products
- Starker Forests
- Thompson Timber Company
- Washington State Department of Natural Resources
- Weyerhaeuser - Timberlands