Case Studies are teaching studies that focus on a single unit, which could be a company, process, or product; each study emphasizes and elucidates a particular concept or principle with real-world data.
- 2005 - A Case Study on How to Conduct an Industry Performance Review: The North American Paper Industry
- 2004 - Line Extension: Providing Inventory Management Barcoding Products and Services to the Wood Products Industry
- 2004 - Environmental Issues in the Forest Industry: Are There Market Opportunities?
- 2001 - Stopping the Slide-Market Share Shifts in Structural Floors
- 1999 - The German Publishing Industry: Managing Environmental Issues
- 1998 - Developing Markets for Certified Forest Products