Board of Visitors
We are thankful for the contributions of our Board of Visitors who serve as external advocates for the College, promoting our educational and research mission to the community. The Board provides advice to the Dean on major gift fundraising opportunities, and provides informal counsel on matters pertinent to the College.
Eric Thompson, President, Thompson Timber Company
• Clark Binkley, Managing Director, International Forestry Investment Advisors, LLC
• Andy Elsbree, Vice President & Manager Oregon Lands, Green Diamond Resource Co.
• George Emmerson, Vice President, Sierra Pacific Industries
• Allyn Ford, Chairman, Roseburg Forest Products Board of Directors
• Robert Freres, Jr., Vice President, Freres Lumber Company, Inc.
• Peter Ganahl
• Dan Giustina, Owner, Giustina Resources, LLC
• Mark Giustina, Giustina Land & Timber Co.
• David Hampton, Assistant Timberlands Manager, Hampton Tree Farms
• Valerie Johnson, President, DR Johnson Lumber Co.
• Toby Luther, CEO, Lone Rock Timber Co.
• Lee Miller, CEO, Miller Timber Services
• John Murphy, President, Murphy Company
• Eric Schooler, President & CEO, Collins Company
• Bond Starker, Chairman of the Board, Starker Forests, Inc.
• Rick Wollenberg, Wollenberg Foundation
• Associated Oregon Loggers (Representative: Jim Geisinger)
• Weyerhaeuser Company (Representative: Rhonda Hunter)